Computer's operating system elements and a plan based on this knowledge for updating the office computers.
Step 3: compose a one page paper identifying your computer’s
operating system elements and a plan based on this knowledge
for updating the office computers per your supervisor?s request.
Your process you use to obtain this goal should demonstrate self-
awareness, planning and prioritizing. The goals and plans to
achieve this knowledge should be well developed and in depth.
The assignment is in Standard English and demonstrates superior
Include a cover page, Reference Page, 2 pages in the body of the
a er. Times New Roman or Arial 12 t. font. 4 ‘nts each
Explain the following: (5 points each)
1. What is your Operating System (OS)?
2. Why is it important to know what 08 you have?
3. How much memory (RAM) does your current
4. Why is it important to ensure you have enough
5. What is the processor speed on your computer?
6. Why would you need a faster processor?