Business Law NEED THIS DONE NOW, THE DEADLINE IS TONIGHT
NEED THIS DONE NOW, THE DEADLINE IS TONIGHT
Review the following article on the Central Park jogger rape case: http://writ.news.findlaw.com/cassel/20021217.html (Links to an external site.)
- in a minimum of 250 words, discuss how the Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, and Fourteenth Amendments affected the outcome of the case. Include answers to the following questions:
- Were any of the amendments violated?
- Can you suggest an interrogation method or strategy that may have affected the outcome of the case? Explain.
- What would you have done differently?
- What safeguards would you implement to prevent wrongful convictions as the result of false confessions?