Business assignment term 3
- Knowledge and understanding
- Research different options for investment in Australia. Take note of the risks involved and potential returns.
- Create a balanced investment portfolio to give protection of the invested money and as high return as possible.
- Create a share portfolio for at least a 5-year period.
- Applying and analysing
- Explain why you have chosen the different investments.
- What protections are in place to protect against loss?
- What investment have you chosen to give a greater return, and why? Explain the risks involved.
- Planning and evaluation
- Justify your decisions and compare to other potential investment options. Justify your plan.
- Develop a list of key performance indicators for the next 5 years, and what corrections generally should be made for different investments?
- Develop an investment strategy for investing $500 000 as part of a long-term fund of greater than 5 years.
- Include a share portfolio that will give returns over that time-period (of at least six different share options).
What risk management processes will you put in place to protect your client?