Bluetooth – Communication Technologies
Please submit a 250 word proposal of your Chapter Section research project that includes:
1) Your Chapter Theme working title “Communication Technologies bluetooth, 1500-Present”
2) A descriptive title for your section project, for example:
“Early Electronic Systems: Morse’s Code, 1830-1850”
3) Your Name, Course Number, Section Number (HIST 285-94X)
4) A paragraph with a preliminary description of your project. Include some details about the aspects you might cover including:
– Technical innovations created or research conducted in a particular geographic region
– Mechanical Objects
– institutions of science and technology,
– Companies, Laboratories, Academies, Societies
– Individuals or communities working in technology
– Short Biographies
***Remember that I am looking for a question or set of questions you how to address in your project. For example, on based on our recent class discussion might be: “Why did the US Government decide to fund the Mohole Project? How did the scientific knowledge learned from the Mohole experiments influence the petroleum industry? etc.
5) Explain as clear as possible at this stage how your topic relates to the course. Which of the course themes does it relate to?
6) A bibliography with:
a) at least ONE Primary Source–a document or object produced by the people/during the time you are investigating. ***You need to explain why this is a primary source and how you are going to use it.
b) TWO secondary sources that are scholarly historical articles or books about the topic. ***Briefly discuss how these sources will help you to place the primary source in its historical context.
c) Provide citations for these (***not URLS) in this format: Author, Title (publisher), date, page numbers (for articles). ***Here is a brief and useful website on formatting: http://www.chicagomanualofstyle.org/tools_citationguide.html